Friday, January 17, 2014

You Make My Head Spin and My Heart Full

     It was a crazy week! By which I mean, wow it happened fast, and all the kids grew and changed and yes, that's totally normal, but once in a while it all makes my head spin!

    We listened to audio books - Christy's entranced with Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia lately, continued our house-hunting, got some individual dates with our babies in, and well, I'm not sure what else! It was a blur. But a good blur.

Her listening-to-audio-books face and pose
This girl loves her some Mommy-dates. She got TWO this week, and what's fun is the way she never stops talking & wants to buy chocolates every time.
 Anytime I take only one child out, people everywhere stop me to "ooooh" over my child, and always assume I have just the one. I never correct them! 
Little girls leave cookbooks open everywhere,
 and make me the coolest recycled-paper jewelry 

I caught this dolly playing dress-up in the Verrrrry '90's dress I was baptized in!
 She added that pink whatever-it-is



Book-It, Baby! This is the coolest kid. She likes getting her Book-It pizzas, though because of her gluten sensitivities she only picks off a couple bits of sausage or pepperoni and then divides it between her siblings. They love it. I'd feel bad for her, but we make or buy gluten-free pizzas often enough that it's all good.
Desi's Imagination Library book arrived!









1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures, but especially the snuggle huddle and the Pizza Hut, and Destiny's dress up. Keep at it "Homeschool" Mom, you're good at it.

    ReplyDelete

I like you too ;)